February 07, 2016

CATHOLIC COMMUNITY HYMNAL

Light and peace in Jesus Christ our Lord. Thanks be to God.

_______________


Lord, you are my shepherd;
there is nothing I shall want.
Fresh and green are the pastures
where you give me repose.
Near restful waters you lead me,
to revive my drooping spirit.

You guide me along the right path;
You are true to your name.
If I should walk in the valley of darkness
no evil would I fear.
You are there with your crook and your
staff;
with these you give me comfort.

Surely goodness and kindness shall
follow me
all the days of muy life.
In the Lord´s own house shall I dwell
for ever and ever.

To the Father and Son give glory,
give glory to the Spirit.
To God who is, who was, and wo will
be
for ever an ever.


_______________


I will praise you, Lord, you have rescued me
and have not let my enemies rejoice over me.
O Lord, you have raised my soul from the dead,
restored me to life from those who sink into the grave.

The Lord listened and had pity. The Lord came to my help.
For me you have changed my mourning into dancing;
O Lord my God, I will thank you for ever.


________________


I will bless the Lord at all times, with praise ever in my mouth.
Let my soul glory in the Lord, who will hear the cry of the poor.

Have mercy on me, God, in your kindness,
in your compassion, blot out my offense.
O wash me more and more from my guilt and my sorrow,
and cleanse me from all of my sin.

Give back to me the joy of your salvation, let your willing spirit bear me up
and I shall teach your way to the ones who have wandered,
and bring them all home to your side.


__________________


HO-LY IS GOD! HO-LY AND STRONG! HO-LY AND LIV-ING FO EV-ER!


__________________


Re-ceive his/her soul, re-ceive his/her soul,
and pre-sent him/her to God the Most High,
and pre-sent him/her to God the Most High.


_________________


Good Chris-tian friends, re-joice    With heart and
soul and voice;

Christ is born to-day!
Christ was born for this!
Christ was born to save!
Christ has come to free!
Christ is born a-new!
Christ is born to-day!

______________


With the light of the glo-ry of Je-sus, the Lord.
in his weak-ness is glo-ry, in Je-sus, the Lord.

_____________


SOMEBODY´S KNOCKIN´AT YOUR DOOR
Some-bod -y´s knock-in´at your door; Some-bod -y´s
knock-in´at your door; O sin-ner, why don´t you
an-swer? Some-bod -y´s knok-in´at your door.

1. Knocks lik Je-sus,
2. Can´t you hear him?
3. Je - sus calls you,
4. Cn´t you trust him?

Some-bod -y´s knock-in´at your door.
O sin-ner, why don´t you an - swer?


______________

DEEP WITHIN
in you, for I will be your strength.
God, for I will be your hope.
heart, and I will bring you back.


_____________


JESUS WALKED THIS LONESOME VALLEY
Je - sus walked this lone-some val-ley;
We must walk this lone-some val-ley;
You must go and stad your tri-al;

He had to walk it by him - self
We have to walk it by our - selves.
You have to stand it by your - self.


____________

Veni SANCTE SPIRITUS
VE - NI San - cte Spi-ri-tus.
Ve - ni SAN - CTE SPI-RI-TUS.

________

THE SPIRIT OF GOD
come to us, Spir - it of God.
come to us, Spir- it of God.
come to us, Spir - it of God.


_______________





(to be continued)



No comments:

Post a Comment