February 02, 2018

UN POCO PARA RECORDAR XIII

OCTOBER 09, 2017

THE SHOCK OF THE FUTURE / THE PROBLEM OF THE PEOPLE IS THAT NO II

From doors to inside my house is clean and tidy. We feel unable to formulate the future. What kind of world will you want in ten, twenty or thirty years? You can move forward with your mind to the calendar.Thus you would expect more actions of God. The dissatisfied who have no hope remain in the present and in the past. An orgasm is wonderful.Not every woman who wants an orgasm wants a man by her side.Amen of the attention and affection of man. Dirty stomachs, greasy faces. To all parishioners I make her see with my presence as a doncel that has to soothe her vaginal walls so as not to become withered and beata. AMÉN FETÉN FÓLLEME


Find yourself a man who turns you on and puts you to a hundred to get your body fixed and do not go crazy like the Jifa Cat in heat. The Hite report is for the singer Madonna and for all her acolytes who get excited and thrash the clitoris and have the palm of her hand for the Mount of Venus and for the churro del chucho. It's a message to go to Heaven and leave me your earthly goods. Or spend your life doing good. In the afternoon they will examine you in love. All messages are confusingly lost.


With the precariousness and we are all of the same social class and all classes are normalized with the Spanish school and health in progress towards the baccalaureate. That's why I can choose my friends (this is fundamental as always) and I can decide that I do not want to deal with those hidden blackberries, or with those dirty panchos, or with someone who wears a pigtail or short skirt, or with anyone from such club or party, or such a nation, because I do not adhere to any tribe, group or mass ... and so free, freethinker and freely go to my side (cosmopolitan of good people more than poor people in a welfare system ) by Madrid City of My Freedom Exclusive to reject hawks and unpresentable, those with suspicious dominant gestures that do not have a legit conversation on the bus,

I know when a look is sad 
and when it is fatuous 
and boisterous. I am free and I have my friends educated faithful and I do not need people so busy. Wherever you go there are too many people or riff-raff. Worse than animals, moved like a herd quickly from one place to another, that eat, urinate, shit, shower at all hours and every day for many years and hardly stop to think. And that are your competitive enemies. That is why silence is imposed on the masses and the cry of the madmen who leave the fold or provoke it. It is not poverty to have a cell phone and a TV. It is wealth. And it's garbage.Contamination. Virus. TO PROMPT OF HUMANITY IS TO BE PREDICTED OF SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment