February 02, 2018

UN POCO PARA RECORDAR X

OCTOBER 03, 2017

NOBODY CAN MAKE THE SIGNS THAT YOU DO IF GOD IS NOT WITH HIM

How to rejuvenate we ask ourselves who have passed middle age. The only way to rejuvenate is to remain in God. What is born of the Spirit is not flesh. Everyone who is born of the Spirit that is like the Free Wind does not know how to self-generate. You will find life giving life, hope giving hope, love loving (Pope Francis) ... that's why I work (with trips 60 km from Madrid) in Third Age Hospitable Accompaniments and in Home Assistant for the Sick and Newly Operated, with Persons of Reduced Mobility (PMR) and Physically and Psychologically Disabled, and not in the offer interviewed by the Administration of an Elite College in Buitrago de Lozoya.



Why do old people endure so much? Only the one who has lived a lot (because the others die and you do not) the cemetery time (unlike the zombie unburied that is believed to be juvenile) passes the patient's Geriatric time. Always believing that there is something more. The end: See (and enjoy) God. THE BREAD OUR EVERY DAY, THE EFFECTS OF THE EUCHARIST Jesus is more than the manna of heaven. He who comes to him and believes in him will never go hungry or thirsty ever. Whoever eats of THIS BREAD will not die and will live forever.Increase my faith!


I am the way, and the truth, and the life. Nobody goes to the Father except through me. If you knew me, you would also know my Father, says Jesus. I have been involved in a relationship with God for more than 55 years and only passing with Jesus lightly. For not taking the spear of the flag I carry a ballast with stone. Whoever has seen Jesus walking through Madrid has seen God. REMAIN IN ME The one who believes in Jesus will do greater works than Jesus did. What we ask in his name Jesus will do so that the Father may be glorified in the image of his Son. Because Jesus is in his House.



I believe that I have seen God as a Medusa or an Octopus Head or a White Spider? I do not know. Jesus says: Everyone who listens to the Father and learns comes to me. It is not that someone has seen the Father, unless he is next to God: he has seen the Father.xxxxADJUNTAR TWO PHOTOS "DRAWING OF GOD"



JORGE'S HUCHA 
One time I said that I had fought the Devil, and that I had him chained inside me. That I do not let him go and that I will do the rebellion of the demons against the demons. Jesus said: he who eats me will live for me. What does this mean but I will do it (If the Devil took me ...) WHO TO GO, (NENE, FORGIVE, WHAT HAPPENS) TO JESUS This way of speaking is hard! Who can pay attention to him? -the disciples say. TO CONTINUE FIGHTING: The priests pray in prayer to die going to Hell.THE COMING OF JESUS YEAR 17 AND THE 4 APRIL 4 = CAN BE XIN OCTOBER IN MADRID !!

No comments:

Post a Comment