November 03, 2017

VERY FEW CARESSES (CARICIAS) ARE GIVEN BY THE WORLD


I.- Relationships are complicated. You can take them to women. And if they do it to you. Well, you know. They were bad and that's it. Powerfully sexual bad. And to endure. We like the bad ones. And we make them suffer the good ones. And if you are right with God. You do not need a woman either. The harmonious relations with the two. But I know what my soul wants. My soul loves the feminine. As if God were in Goddess absence. But a woman as the most perfect animal. That makes me feel as human as possible. And raise me to Heaven. I give you everything. Because you smell good. Because women have loved me so much. I'm strong.

I'm happy. 
I do not need more. Loneliness does not hurt me. And that's it. But I will commit to serve a lady. I will walk and walk around Madrid. I will always seek to serve a good woman. I no longer have wounds. All the lam (é) and curé. The dance / the roll that she brings. I do not want noise or stumbles. I will communicate kisses and love. Do not tell me the ideas but later. But with healthy ideas you will be faithful to me. I disconnect my conscience. And I go to sleep. I let my brain think for me. It's going so well for me. Women have a huge need for sex. And man must have it huge as a sperm whale.

There are very few caresses in the world. 
And that's why you do not have the energy to live. 
The soul connections are given by the caresses. 
The passage from heart to heart is in the caress. The man made and right. He is the one who caresses. The man worked cuddle. Even babies and pets ask for caresses. The caresses tame the natural. The man caresses. The opportunities are given to this kind of loving person. The caresses between him and her older / should lead to sexual intercourse. Give caresses. And not be easy to catch. But for the caress. This gives vidilla. Learn to relax. And then to act. It is not about paying attention.

If not to do it of own will. 
To love the best of the other. If your soul is beautiful and immortal. Be at peace with your soul. Confess all your sins to the priest. And stay empty. May they love you like the flower. For something corporal and spiritual. In all people there is God. Cherish him then. 
II.- "IN ATENTION TO ANNETE RUIZ THIS IS WRITTEN"

No comments:

Post a Comment